Cloth Nappy - Peachy, One Size Fits Most
Brand : Bear and Moo
Cloth Nappy with Suede Lining - Peachy - One Size Fits Most
Size: ONE SIZE FITS MOST
The Bear & Moo nappies include one 4-layer microfibre insert.
Bear and Moo nappies come with two options for the inside lining material (the fabric that goes against baby's skin - not the insert) - suede cloth or bamboo. Note: We stock the Suede option only instore at the moment.
WHY CHOOSE BEAR & MOO MODERN CLOTH NAPPIES
- Reusable pocket cloth nappies are cheaper than disposable nappies
- Reusable nappies are a better choice for the environment
- Our cloth nappies have adjustable domes so one size fits most (OSFM) from 3.5kg to 18kg.
- We had our reusable nappies especially made using waterproof PUL with a suede
- Designed in New Zealand for kiwi kids - support local and shop small
Absorption varies because every baby and child is different. Our reusable nappies comes with one microfibre insert, however if that is not enough for your wee one, you can easily add additional inserts to these nappies to help with absorption. We offer bamboo inserts for this purpose and are available seperately.
If you are planning to use these nappies at night, I would highly recommend boosting these as little ones tend to wet more overnight.